Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
4192 Wagonwheel Road, Bryan
What a beautiful rural residence, in the county, but close and convenient to the city. Come see this home in the quaint, one street neighborhood of Saddlebrook subdivision. This property borders acres of ranch land in the rear. What a wonderful view! Don't miss this Gary Emola built home on a one acre lot. Situated at the head of the cul-de-sac, this residence boasts a beautiful brick, stone, and batten board facade. Enter into the welcoming formal dining and living area with hardwood floors plus a beautiful corner wood-burning fireplace. Tasteful kitchen with granite and site built knotty alder cabinetry. Ample sized guest rooms with shared bath are situated on opposite side of house from master suite. Spacious primary suite has a large bathroom with walk-in shower and jetted tub. A storage building was placed in the backyard for tool and implement storage. This is certainly a place to call home!
- MLS® #23000296
- Full Baths2
- Square Footage1,973
- Year Built2013
- Sub-TypeSingle Family
- UtilitiesAerobic Septic on site, Co-op Water, Electric on Site, Elec Hot Water Heater, Internet Available in Area, Indiv Wtr Meter, Telephone In Area, Satellite Tv
- # of Garages2
- GaragesAttached Garage
- ExteriorBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Exterior FeaturesCovered Patio, Storage Shed
- Lot DescriptionCul De Sac, Medium Trees, Small Trees
- RoofComposition, Shingle
- ConstructionBrick Veneer, Hardi Plank, Stone
- Listing Agent:Teri Fitzjerrell
- Listing Office:Re/max Bryan-college Station
- Address4192 Wagonwheel Road
- SubdivisionSADDLE BROOK, LOT 8, ACRES 1.04
- Zip Code77808-5581
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Wood
- Interior FeaturesBlinds/Shades, Ceiling Fan, Garage Door Opener, Raised Ceiling, Smoke Alarm
- AppliancesBuilt-In Dishwsh, Eating Bar, Electric Range, Garbage Disposal, Microwave Oven, Pantry, Refrigerator, Vent Fan, Walk-in Pantry
- HeatingCentral Electric
- CoolingCeiling Fan, Central Electric
- FireplacesWood Burning
- StoriesOne Story
The information being provided is for consumers' personal, non-commercial use and may not be used for any purpose other than to identify prospective properties consumers may be interested in purchasing. The data is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed accurate by the MLS.
Listing information is provided by Bryan-College Station Regional MLS.